Monday, September 14, 2009

.....................Summer 2009

Summer has come and gone and I have not put one thing on my blog. I am not sure when I will figure out that it takes less time if I do this one event at a time instead of all at once…probably never. Anyway, here is an attemptto catch up on "The Summer of 09". .....Scroll on down and enjoy our summer with us.

The first event of summer is usually Memorial Day and we, like most, go to visit the graves. It is not an organized event, just whoever can come comes. The kids always enjoy the Murray Cemetary where they can climb on the old cannon by Grandma and Grandpa Bagley's grave. We usually end our visits at Cassidy's Grave Site where we can sit and talk for a while. I am amazed at the closeness all the kids seem to have with her, even though they have never known her on this earth.
June 10 was the day for Craig's first surgery. Three years ago Craig tore his meniscus at the Post Office. Finally - three years and 5 months later they agreed to pay for the surgery to correct the tear. Craig will love that I have published pictures of him…especially the ones from the hospital or should I say hospitals…He was really funny coming out of the anesthetic. He was so kind to everyone and just kept telling me how much he appreciated me taking my day to be with him. His knee is doing a lot better…He no longer has a legitimate excuse not to walk with me…however he still tries to come up with them

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Glad to see the updates. Although, a picture of you with your "procedure" would have been fair play :)

......................Through the Years

......................Through the Years
Top Quality Wedding Flick...Don't ya think?

Our first pictures after we were married. Craig left for Boot Camp two days after this picture.

Pam, Craig, Mindie, Jared

Jared, Pam, Chris, Craig, Mindie

Mindie, Jared, Craig, Chris Becky, Pam

Mindie, Pam, Sarah, Craig, Jared, Becky, Chris

Jared, Craig, Mindie, Chris, Pam, Sarah, Becky

Chris, Craig, Jared, Pam, Bridget, Becky, Jeremy, Sarah, Mindie, Maddie

What can I say.....

Mindie, Jared, Pam, Craig, Sarah, Chris, Becky

So here we are today...okay 3 1/2 years ago and...and yes we are missing a few Grandkkids in this picture and Trevor, but we are working on an update...